Reiki 1st Degree Usui/ Holy Fire ® III World Peace
Saturday 27th August
10am til 6pm (maybe earlier depending how we go)
This is a one day training session that may be the beginning of your reiki journey, or it may be a powerful retune training if you have already completed a reiki training at any level before.
If this is your first reiki training, this class will give you your reiki 1st degree certificate, it will attune you directly to Reiki (universal life force energy) and will allow you to work on yourself, friends and family. You can also send reiki to any of your pets or plants and to your food and fluids to increase their vibration, and why not also send the reiki to any crystals you have to charge them up!
Reiki 1st degree is essential to complete before your reiki 2nd Degree training.
This will be a beautiful day of meditation, learning, hands on practice and discussions.
We will all feel and experience some amazing vibrations thoughout the day
The days training will include:
- Reiki flow meditations
- Reiki Talk—what is Rei-ki, the different levels, how the Placement *process works. How does Reiki work? For what can it be used?
- History of reiki, including information on the Gakkai and the discovery of the Japanese Reiki Techniques and a brief history of the Holy Fire®.
- The Reiki Ideals. Explain that the Reiki energy in this class is based on the Usui/Holy Fire® III 11. Reiki I Placement*
- Byosen scanning, Reiji-ho, hand placements, kenyoku explanations and demonstrations
- Practice sessions
- Time depending we will also go through some other Usui energy exercises
- Self treatment
- Information about client record cards etc as introduction
A certificate and manual are included
*Placements replace attunements, this improved process leads to a more direct flow of unaltered Reiki energy to each individual student, without any influence from the trainer.
To book your place please Facebook message, call (07562333731) or email (email@example.com) me.
Cost £170, manual and certificate included.
Deposit of £50 required to secure you place.
No deposit refund on cancellations less than 1 week before the course date.
Balance can be paid in instalments if required.
Payments made by BACs to Green Tree Community CIC account.
Details on booking.
You’ll love it!